As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit our office. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
• Receiving and sorting daily mail
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
• Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
• Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
• Coordinate cross-project activities
• Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
• Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
• Apply change, risk and resource management
• Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
• Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
• Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
• Prepare reports for program directors
• Formulating, organizing and monitoring inter-connected projects
• Deciding on suitable strategies and objectives
• Coordinating cross-project activities
• Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
• Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
• Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
• Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
We are looking for a skilled Purchasing Agent to buy goods and services necessary for our business. You have the means and opportunity to raise our profits by making the most high-quality and cost-effective purchases.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and a commercial mindset. You should know how to evaluate market conditions and different suppliers. Communication skills will help you negotiate effectively and maintain profitable relationships.
The goal is to acquire supplies that are critical for the success of our business operations.
• Develop profitable purchasing strategies
• Assess supplier profiles and analyze offers
• Prepare and implement effective negotiation tactics
• Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
• Review supplies to ensure quality
• Monitor stock levels
• Prepare and submit detailed reports (revenues, buying expenditures etc.)
• Keep updated records
• Attend events, fairs and exhibitions to keep abreast of the market’s trends
• Developing profitable purchasing strategies
• Assessing supplier profiles and analyzing offers
• Preparing and implementing effective negotiation tactics
• Proven experience as a purchasing agent or relevant role
• Demonstrable experience in negotiating prices and terms and conditions
• Knowledge of market research, data analysis and purchasing best practices
• Working knowledge of MS Office and purchasing software (e.g. SpendMap)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong analytical mindset
• Outstanding organizational skills
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered a plus
We are looking for a qualified Production Planner to organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
An excellent production planner is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role.
The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
• Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
• Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
• Assign workers and other staff to specific production operations
• Schedule shift according to production needs
• Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
• Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
• Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports
• Keep paperwork organized
• Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
• Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products
• Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
• Proven experience as production planner
• Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
• Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
• Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
• Good at math and statistics
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication abilities
• High school diploma; Further education or certification is preferred
The job description of a CNC programmer requires the use of computer numerically controlled or CNC programs to be used for automating machinists’ tools by using computer generated electronic data. Tasks that were once manual can be automated using CNC programs.
A CNC programmer writes code to automate power driven machines that cut and finish metal, wood or plastic such as lathes, grinders and mills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CNC PROGRAMMER
• Creates instructions for machinists.
• Reviews 3D CAD design blueprints.
• Makes calculations for programming including where materials should be cut.
• Translates instructions into a computer automated manufacturing (CAM) program.
• Communicates with engineers and clients who will use the programs.
• Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests.
• Prepares geometric layout of designs using proper software.
• Determines sequence of operations in a program.
• Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
• Analyzes job order and performs necessary calculations.
• Writes programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency.
• Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
• Makes improvements to set up times for a task and contouring of complex shapes.
• Simplifies tooling time for workers and increases productivity for the client.
• Evaluates all completed designs to validate their functions and ensure they successfully reduce time and money for the client.
• Monitors all programs to make sure they follow blueprint instructions and safely and successfully complete the task.
• Provides training for clients on automated systems.
• Complies with all safety rules and regulations.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must have superior computer programming skills.
• Must have excellent reading comprehension skills.
• Good math skills, especially algebra, trigonometry and physics.
• Good active listening skills.
• Must have good problem solving skills.
• Must have excellent time management skills.
• Must have good organizational and planning skills.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be mechanically inclined.
• Knowledge of metal shop work.
• Must be highly detail oriented.
• Must be able to work effectively with little or no supervision.
• Must have the ability to write and read complex spreadsheets.
• Must have the ability to read blueprints.
• Knowledge of safety measures pertinent to each job assignment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma.
• Associate degree in CNC programming, a computer-related field or a mechanical field.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer programming or computer-related field.
• Knowledge of electronics and machine tools.
• Experience with programming.
• Complete an apprenticeship.
• Continuing education to learn new techniques as they emerge.
• Certification from accredited technical school.
• Time is spent in a climate-controlled office environment.
• Time is spent in front of a computer screen keyboarding and manipulation a mouse.
• Must be able to do shift work.
• Must be willing to work on manufacturing warehouses to observe equipment in action and wear safety goggles and hard hat.
• Must be willing to work in areas with high levels of noise such as plants or engineering departments.
Perform a variety of tasks at all kinds of construction sites. Tasks that require little skill can be learned quickly; other tasks require considerable experience or training. Required to work outside in all kinds of weather or in buildings without heating or air conditioning.
The job duties of a general laborer vary. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, and using a variety of tools and machines such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures. They help carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors.
At road construction sites, general laborers may control traffic. They set up markers, cones and barricades and may flag vehicles to control the flow of traffic.
General construction laborers must have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance. Laborers must also be able to concentrate on their tasks. The ability to understand and communicate information is also essential. Some tools and machines are computerized, requiring technical knowledge to use. Computer skills, estimating skills, and the ability to communicate in both English and Spanish can help general laborers advance in their profession.
There are no minimum educational requirements to be a general laborer, but laborers who have specialized skills have the best opportunities. Those who serve a formal apprenticeship must generally be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or its equivalent. An informal apprenticeship, consisting of on-the-job training and learning from more experienced contractors, is a common way for general laborers to learn their job.
High school classes in general shop, welding, mechanical drawing, blueprint reading, physics, and mathematics are helpful. Professional organizations such as the National Center for Construction Education and Research can help laborers find accredited training programs.
Laborers who help remove lead, asbestos and other hazardous materials need specialized safety training and certification.
MACHINE OPERATOR JOB PURPOSE:
Responsible for operating and maintaining complicated machinery. Work in dedicated capacity specializing in a single machine or class of machines (e.g. Drills, printers, forklifts). Job duties and conditions vary depending on industry and job function. Machine operators may work outside or indoors and work for a single company or on a contract basis
MACHINE OPERATOR JOB DUTIES:
• Operate specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products
• Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly
• Understanding of how operated machine works
• Conduct quality checks periodically
• Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed
• Analyze machine operations and output if applicable
• Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production
MACHINE OPERATOR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of safe machine practice standards
• Physical agility
• Technical ability
• Spatial understanding
• Good Coordination
• Ability to read blueprints or production schematics is necessary
• Ability to keep up machinery
• Ability to do small to moderate repairs on machinery
• Experience working with said machinery
• Specialized training with said machinery
• Certification in operating said machine normally required
Cut, shape, and assemble wooden articles or set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, and mortises to surface, cut, or shape lumber or to fabricate parts for wood products.
• Verify dimensions or check the quality or fit of pieces to ensure adherence to specifications.
• Produce or assemble components of articles, such as store fixtures, office equipment, cabinets, or high-grade furniture.
• Measure and mark dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock prior to cutting, following blueprints, to ensure a tight fit and quality product.
• Set up or operate machines, including power saws, jointers, mortises, tenoners, molders, or shapers, to cut, mold, or shape woodstock or wood substitutes.
• Establish the specifications of articles to be constructed or repaired or plan the methods or operations for shaping or assembling parts, based on blueprints, drawings, diagrams, or oral or written instructions.
• Cut timber to the right size and shape and trim parts of joints to ensure a snug fit, using hand tools, such as planes, chisels, or wood files.
• Dip, brush, or spray assembled articles with protective or decorative finishes, such as stain, varnish, paint, or lacquer.
• Program computers to operate machinery.
Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
• Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
• Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
• Proven ability to position products against competitors
• Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent